Offer ends in
There are six main types of joints in the human body: pivot, hinge, saddle, plane, ellipsoid, and ball-and-socket. These are held together with cartilage, ligaments, tendons, and the synovial membrane. The wear and tear that athletes put on joints result in the destruction of cartilage, loss of lubrication, and inflammation.
Nourishing your joints from the inside helps maintain cartilage and repair damage. Granite Supplements Joint Care formulation is designed to relieve joint pain quickly and effectively by reducing discomforts from swelling and stiffness while improving overall joint health.
You may notice a distinct lack of glucosamine + chondroitin. Those supplements might be enough for non-active lifestyles and pets, but athletes simply need something more effective.
Let’s break down our ingredients:
- UC-II® Undenatured Type II Collagen is backed by a ton of clinical studies to significantly increase joint comfort and function. In fact, it improved joint health parameters 35% better than glucosamine + chondroitin (via WOMAC validated test method). We added the recommended 40mg serving for maximum effectiveness.
- Curcumin C3 Complex® Turmeric Root Extract is the foremost clinically studied natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. We’ve ensured the finest ingredients by choosing a Curcumin C3 Complex® that contains a minimum 95% curcuminoids. It also contains two curcumin compounds that combine to provide more health benefits than curcumin alone, including protection from oxidative stress and absorption in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Boswellia Serrata Extract with AKBA maintains healthy 5-lipoxygenase (5-LO) activity and inhibits leukotriene biosynthesis. In other words, it impedes inflammatory effects at the cellular level. AKBA helps preserve the structural integrity of joint cartilage.
- Hyaluronic Acid Hyaluronic acid binds to water producing a viscous, jelly-like consistency that acts as a shock absorber within the joint. It promotes the growth of new cells and tissues and reduces inflammation.
- Ginger when combined with curcumin and Boswellia is a perfect trifecta of natural anti-inflammatory herbal extracts.
- Black Pepper The piperine in black pepper has a significant benefit in its ability to boost the absorption of curcumin in turmeric—by up to 2,000%.
- Boron is an important trace mineral essential for the growth and maintenance of bone. It also reduces levels of inflammatory biomarkers, raises levels of antioxidant enzymes, and is an important addition to any joint health regimen.
Disclaimer: Piperine may interact with drug metabolism. The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
To receive your package between and